GREEN LABEL CERTIFICATION
Everything we build today creates a legacy for tomorrow. Our goal is not only to produce the highest-quality construction materials, but also the most sustainable. We have pioneered new sustainable technologies and innovation within cement production. Our cement products and solutions meet all the requirements of the “green” building standards, such as: LOTUS, LEED, and GREEN MARK, EDGE (IFC). INSEE’s products are the first in Vietnam to be part of the Lotus Green Database of the Vietnam Green Building Council (VGBC) and awarded the international Singapore Green Label Product certification by the Singapore Green Building Council (SGBC).
THE PRODUCTS INCLUDE A NUMBER OF FEATURES THAT REFLECT THEIR SUSTAINABILITY PROJECTS
“Green Label” cement reduces the carbon footprint by at least 24% and saves natural resources for future generations. If all Vietnam cement can reach the qualification of Green Label, we can reduce CO emission by at least 17 million tons a year.
Environmentally sound friendly materials reduce waste:
- Besides “green” cement, we produce concrete with a 100% recycled water after treatment. This helps to reduce waste water by thousands of cubic meters each year.
- Conwood: Inspired by the concept of sustainable construction, Conwood is developed as an environmentally friendly wood substitute product that allows people to have a better quality of life while maintaining harmony with environment. Manufactured with the highest quality cellulose fiber and portland cement, Conwood offers the benefits of both light-weight concrete and wood in one package. It has high durability, anti-termite, non- flammable, but still retain the look and feel of natural wood while solving the problem of indiscriminate exploitation of forest resources.
• Investor: Deutsches Haus Ho Chi Minh City Co., Ltd
• Main contractor: Hoa Binh Corporation
• Investment: US$ 100 million
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENT OF FRESH CONCRETE
• Slap concrete: C40 - S18, 2-4 hours retention; alkaline content in concrete, expressed as the equivalent sodium oxide per cubic metre of concrete shall not exceed 3.0 kg.
• Concrete for foundation: total volume: ~2,500m'; height: "6.0m; the maximum temperature of fresh concrete: ffi 30°C; strength grade: C40, 56-day complying with BS – EN standard.
INSEE EASY FLOW - CEMENT FOR READY MIXED CONCRETE
INSEE Easy Flow was chosen by the contractors for the project thanks to its attributes to help concrete workability and stable strength. In addition, as the low alkali content of cement lowers the risk of destructive alkali-silica reaction thanks to Na20 + 0.658K2O < 0.6%, INSEE Easy Flow improves long term durability for the construction.
INSEE MASS POUR CEMENT - THE BEST SOLUTION FOR MASS POUR
• A significant lower Heat of Hydration, compared to standard cement.
• Continuous strength development until 56 and 91 days
The Deutsches Haus Ho Chi Minh City is a building complex in Ho Chi Minh City that is the first and most energy-efficient green premium office building in Vietnam and one of a few in South East Asia awarded two energy efficiency certificates: LEED Platinum and DGNB Gold. By using INSEE Green Label Products, the building was quickly certified by the international organizations. The Federal Ministry of Economic A airs and Energy of Germany granted Deutsches Haus Ho Chi Minh City the “EnEff” distinction for applying state-of-the-art sustainable energy-efficient building solutions and technologies. The 25-story building complex, the highest point in the city, was initiated under a bilateral government agreement between Germany and Vietnam, with the purpose of setting standards for energy efficiency “made in Germany.” The approach included a cost-effective design, low-energy consumption and the use of ecological building materials.
The building is located in the heart of HCMC, next to the Consulate General buildings of the United States of America, the United Kingdom and the Republic of France.